Hannah and Campbell’s dreamy wedding was flawless from start to finish, with the summery day and city landscape crafting the perfect urban wedding despite taking place in the middle of autumn. The creative process with her gown began for us with Hannah falling in love with a European lace that had only just arrived, causing her to forget all about her earlier plans for a plain silk gown. So excited to see how it all came together on the day – the photos speak for themselves!
– Photography by Jody Lidstone of I Do Photography
– Ceremony at St Matthew in the City
– Reception at Quay Project
– Flowers by Naomi of Leaf & Honey
– Makeup by Serenity Makeup
– Groom’s suit by Crane Brothers
– Groomsmen’s’ suits by Working Style