Diana came to us from Christchurch, and I’m so glad I had the pleasure of getting to know her and her awesome mum Andrea as they came for the various fittings of Diana’s glorious gown creation. A lot of hard work and passion went into this gown to match the effort these fine ladies made coming to see me. The end result is so beautiful and ethereal, especially when seen in the magical setting that is Queenstown.
– Hair by Kaye Briden from Yazu
– Make up by Juliet Henry from J.E.T Make up
– Flowers by Sarah from The Flower Room
– Photography by Holly Wallace
– Videography by Sean Craig of Burnt Hill Studio
– Wedding at the Winehouse
– Celebrant: Phillipa Cook