The magnificent setting of Newport Beach in California was the location for English-born Camilla and her handsome kiwi husband Aaron’s wedding, sort-of half-way between the two countries. A favorite Aunt offered up her beautiful home as the venue and a cousin helped with the planning, helping this wedding come together so perfectly. Their love story began 14 years before, travelling the world and working together in the performing arts industry. With the addition of beautiful Finley to the family two years before, the timing was finally perfect to say I do!
– Flowers by W&L Designs, Huntington Beach, California
– Rentals from Bakers Party Rentals, Costa Mesa.
– Hair and Makeup by Prive Beauty Group, Rancho Cucamonga, California
– Catering by Jay’s Catering, Garden Grove, California
– Suits from Montagio, Sydney
– Bridesmaids’ and flower girls’ dresses from Two Birds, New York
– Celebrant – Liz Chaney, Anaheim, California
– Photography by Elizabeth Lauren, Temecula, California.
– Videography by Skyler Ehorn, California