Hannah and Campbell's dreamy wedding was flawless from start to finish, with the summery day and city landscape crafting the perfect urban wedding despite taking place in the middle of autumn. The creative process with her gown began for us with Hannah falling in love with a European lace that had only just arrived, causing her to forget all about her earlier plans for a plain silk gown. So excited to see how it all came together on the day - the photos speak for themselves!
- Photography by Jody Lidstone of I Do Photography
- Ceremony at St Matthew in the City
- Reception at Quay Project
- Flowers by Naomi of Leaf & Honey
- Makeup by Serenity Makeup
- Groom's suit by Crane Brothers
- Groomsmen's' suits by Working Style
Haley & Tonchi
This is one very special couple, partly because they are beautiful people and partly because they are family! Tonchi is my late cousin Ljubica' s son and his stunning wife is Haley. It was a joyous wedding but it was with a real sadness that both Haley and Tonchi's mothers weren't there to share the celebrations.
- Reception at The Wharf
- Photography by Libby Robinson
- Veil by Vinka Design
- Bridesmaids' Dresses by Deanna Didovich
- Suits from Hallensteins
- Flowers by Eden Kersten
- Cake by The Caker
- Girls' hair by Ejay Strickson
- Make up by Ann-Maree McAullay
- Boys' Hair by Vinny's Barbershop, Mt. Albert
- Girls' Shoes by Tony Bianco
- Flower Girl dress by Lauraine Mayn
- Groom's Ring by Culet Jewellery
- Bride's Ring by Worrall Jewellers
Stacey & Hamish
Stacey and Hamish planned this dreamy wedding from overseas as they came home from living in Japan for the occasion. Despite this, the wedding was flawless - even the weather played nice with the sun coming out just before the ceremony was due to start. The fittings with Stacey were few but the gown fitted perfectly.
- Photography by Joanna Wickham
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from The White Dress, California
- Jewellery from Vinka Design
- Flowers by The Wild Bunch, Remuera
- Reception at the Royal Auckland Golf Club
- Bride's Shoes from Trousseau Bridal and Evening Shoes
- Make up by Sam Hart
- Hair by Amelia Henderson
Danielle & Nick
Danielle and Nick had an stunning wedding set in the magical Millbrook Resort in Arrowtown. The day revealed one perfect moment after another, beautifully captured by the Alpine Image Company. We were originally going to create a version of our Bridgette gown for Danielle but before we were due to start Danielle mentioned how she always loved our Saskia gown and was a little stumped about what to do. My idea was to incorporate the two fabrics and the best of both designs. The end result was so perfect we wondered why we had never thought of it before!
- Location and Catering by Millbrook Resort
- Photography by the Alpine Image Company
- Celebrant: Charlotte Winkle
- Gown and Veil by Vinka Design
- Suits from Rembrandt
- Bridesmaids Dresses from True Violet
- Make up by Yasisa Boon from Charm Beauty
- Hair by Kristen from Collective, Queenstown
- Shoes from Bagley Mishchka
- Jewellery from Vinka Design
- Flowers by Studio 24
- Stag head from Danielle's Dad's hunting efforts
Diana & Chris
Diana came to us from Christchurch, and I'm so glad I had the pleasure of getting to know her and her awesome mum Andrea as they came for the various fittings of Diana's glorious gown creation. A lot of hard work and passion went into this gown to match the effort these fine ladies made coming to see me. The end result is so beautiful and ethereal, especially when seen in the magical setting that is Queenstown.
- Hair by Kaye Briden from Yazu
- Make up by Juliet Henry from J.E.T Make up
- Flowers by Sarah from The Flower Room
- Photography by Holly Wallace
- Videography by Sean Craig of Burnt Hill Studio
- Wedding at the Winehouse
- Celebrant: Phillipa Cook
Cecilia & Brendan
Cecilia came in to see us after falling in love with one of our gowns from New Zealand Fashion Week, and the moment she tried it on we all knew it was meant to be! We added some pearl buttons down the back and the end result was stunning, especially given how radiant she looked on the day! The day they chose to hold the ceremony on also happened to be exactly a year after they were engaged, which was itself exactly a year after they first started dating, and the added significance to the date just managed to make their wedding even more romantic.
- Ceremony at St Pauls, Devonport
- Location Shooting at Mount Victoria, Devonport
- Photography by Elva Chao of Seeing the Light
- Videography by Tamlyn Rose
- Flowers by Orlando Flowers
- Suits from Hallensteins
- Hair by Lexia Dyer
- Make-up by Anita Zahoor
Sophie & Auldan McCarthy
Sophie and Auldan's gorgeous wedding at Markovina Vineyard Estate was one of the most stunning we saw this year and they both looked incredible. With this in mind it was no surprise to us that Sophie was named as New Zealand Wedding's Bride of the Year for 2016! So lovely that she managed to have such a wonderful day.
- Photography by Coralee Stone
- Preparation at Boathouse Row
- Wedding at Markovina Vineyard Estate
- Flowers by Vidabela
- Hair by Amelia at Boutique Bride
- Shoes by Badgley Mischka
Amanda & Fraser Bell
Amanda came to see me all the way from Sydney after seeing one of our dresses in a magazine and falling in love with the lace and the neckline. We clicked right away and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her to create her dream gown. She's told me that a highlight of the day for the both of them was seeing each other for the first time as she walked up the aisle and that the dress even helped to bring a tear to Fraser's eye, which is no surprise considering how gorgeous she looked! Another funny story she shared is that one of the groomsmen lost the rings and only found them moments before the ceremony - good thing Amanda only found out when he confessed during the speeches!
- Photography by Sadie & Co.
- Wedding held at Monarch Estate Vineyard, Matakana
- Flowers by Florienne, Takapuna
- Hair and Make-up by Dry and Tea
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from Victor Bridesmaid
- Suits from Politix
- Catering by Great Catering Co.
- Cake and Dessert by Magnolia Kitchen
Jess & Ian Wallace
I adored meeting with Jessica and being briefed on her ideas for a romantic, feminine gown fitting of an elopement to a castle in Scotland! Given that we were working with delicate, beaded Italian lace and layers of soft, dreamy tulle and organza it’s no surprise that the outcome was perfect. The ceremony was executed with such style and elegance, especially in adhering to Scottish traditions, that it almost feels like it comes from a fairy tale.
- Photography by Wonderful and Strange
- Wedding at Inverlochy Castle, Scotland
Clare & Mark Geor
Clare and Mark were recently wedded at Casita Miro on Waiheke Island, and the weather looks almost as stunning as the photos! It's fantastic to see that their special day went so well.
- Photography by Anna Allport
- Bridesmaids' Dresses by Miss Crabb
- Flowers by Virginia Thompson at Waiheke Flower Gallery
- Mark's and Groomsmens' Suits from Barkers
- Cake by Mary Midgley and Jane Geor (both Mums)
- Makeup by Kiri O'Brien
Meryl & Robert Elton
Meryl and Robert's late summer wedding was ambushed by a rainstorm, but that didn't stop them from having an incredible day! Running up the aisle as it poured was even one of Meryl's highlights, and I personally think the photos taken in the rain are some of the most stunning I've seen. Other details, like being walked up the aisle by both parents, having the cake made by both of their Mums and having each bridesmaid choose their own dress add a really unique and personal touch to the occasion. So glad the day went well for them!
- Shoes from Trousseau Bridal
- Jewellery borrowed from Meryl's Mum
- Photography by Williams Photography
- Make-up by Faceme Makeup
- Music by Mike Steffens
- Wedding at Gracehill Vineyard Estate, Kumeu
Gemma & Sam Collinson
Sam and Gemma had an amazing wedding at a little church in Puhoi. They had a brilliant day with photos in Omaha which was a must as it was a special place for both of them growing up, followed up with a great party at Plume. Perfect! Everything went flawlessly even though they had to plan the whole day from Australia!
- Ceremony at Puhoi Church of Saints Peter and Paul
- Reception at Plume Matakana
- Photography by Anna Allport Photography
- Hair and Makeup by Kaitlin Chapman Makeup and Hair
- Stylist from PS I Love You Events
- Flowers from Lu Diamond Flowers
- Wedding stationary by Gemma Collinson
- Groom's suit from Oscar Hunt Tailors
- Groomsmens' suits from Working Style
- Bridesmaids' dresses from Kellylin Couture
- Music by Off the Wall
- Cake by Bluebells Cakery
Our bride Kathryn totally inspired us in doing an absolutely incredible job of fully organizing her own wedding - all the while being a full-time lawyer, mum and student studying towards a medical degree! Certainly from looking at the photos all her hard work has paid off. She looks fabulous!
- Hair and Make Up by Helisha
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from Sheiko
- Shoes from Mi Piaci
- Groomsmens' Suits from Rembrandt
- Wedding at Vilagrad Winery, Hamilton
- Cake by Emma from Strawberry Sky
- Photography by Fayeterina Iosua and Alice Falefaea
Angela & Tony
Angela and Tony chose the gorgeous Markovina Estate in Kumeu for their wedding venue earlier this year. The result was stunning - just look at these photos!
- Bridal Jewellery from Vinka Design
- Suits from Working Style
- Wedding at Markovina Estate, Kumeu
- Photography by The Lauren and Delwyn Project
- Shoes from Trousseau Bridal
- Flowers by Frond Florist
- Hair & Makeup by Nikki Lovrich
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from Kellylin Couture
- Flower Girls' Dresses from Lizzy Love
- Wedding stationary from Windmill Press
- Cake by Sweet Bites
- Music by Hands Off
Kristen & Ben Jones
Kirsten and Ben had a gorgeous wedding at Bracu just last year and the photos are stunning! Despite the rainy weather giving the day a poor start it wasn't enough to dampen the occasion, and it seems like they both had a fantastic time. I particularly love the colours of the flowers and her gorgeous shoes!
- Ceremony at Kings Chapel
- Reception at Bracu Pavilion
- Photography by Jessica Photography
- Shoes from Kurt Geiger
- Bridesmaids' Dresses by White Runway
- Bangles by Kate Spade
- Groom's Suit from Working Style
- Flowers from Van Lier Roses
- Hair & Makeup by Angela Renee
Jade & Brett
I was lucky enough to attend Jade and Brett's beautiful wedding first-hand in the magnificent St Matthew's Cathedral, and it was spectacular. Jade's a very special bride to us; we had a lot of fun working together and the results are stunning! She looks beautiful, the flowers so gorgeous and Brett immaculate.
Lydia & Ben
Lydia and Ben recently enjoyed a magical wedding starting off at Sutton's where they had their ceremony and finishing up at the Cambridge Town Hall with their reception. They look like they had the most fantastic time, so I'm really glad that everything went well! Also worth note that Ben made the 'LOVE' sign seen in some of the photos - it's great to see personal touches like that, it helps make the wedding feel even more unique.
- Photography by Ruth Gilmour Photography
- Flowers by Flowers by Karen
- Hair by Belles & Brides
- Makeup by KL Cosmetic Design
- Shoes from Trousseau Bridal & Evening Shoes
- Venue: Weddings at Sutton's (ceremony) and Cambridge Town Hall (reception)
- Hireage from Carlton Party Hire / Blakes Hire Company
- Food from The Boatshed Karapiro
Grace & Dan
So fantastic to see these wonderful photos of Grace and her new husband Dan getting married out in Omakau! The landscape and the day itself look lovely, it's great to see that they had such a good time - even if Grace's veil did get snatched away by the wind part way through the day!
- Taken at the Homestead and Woolshed on Racecourse, Omakau
- Photography by Williams Photography
- Flowers by Ruby Tuesday
- Bridesmaids' dresses from ASOS
- Suits from Suits on Broadway
- Makeup by Anita from Harmony Skin and Beauty
- Hair by Clayton from Tu Meke Hairdressing
Hannah & Thomas Kibblewhite
The gorgeous Hannah had the perfect beach wedding back in February and kindly shared with us a few of her stunning photos!
- Photography by Williams Photography
Malenka & Tony
Here are some photos from Malenka and Tony's wonderful wedding! It seems like they had a stunning day, as evidenced by Malenka's beautiful smile! It's so great to see that they had such a great time on their special day.
- Suits from Munns
- Bridesmaids' Dresses made by Malenka
- Cake made by Janet Allen (mother of the Bride)
- Flowers by Susan Rogers
- Make up by Kate Solley
- Hair by Anthony Bayer Hair
- Reception in The Red Room at The Refreshment Room Restaurant.
- Ceremony at The Titirangi Soldiers Memorial Church
- Photos by Lucy Rice Photography
- Bride's jewellery by Kiri Schumacher
- Wedding bands by SeventySix Design
Susan & David Green
Susan and David had the magnificent backdrop of Huka Falls at their beautiful wedding at the Huka Lodge in Taupo. Simply stunning. The day was perfect and Susan looked breathtaking.
- Groom's suit from Working Style
- Wedding at Huka Lodge, Taupo
- Wedding Co-ordinator: Carole Harvey-Jones
- Celebrant: Donna Inch of Eventrent Limited, Taupo
- Photography by Ross Herbert, Taupo
- Hair & Make up by Patreece Corban of Cremebrulee, Taupo
- Bouquets & Flowers by Blooming Flowers, Taupo
- Wedding Cake by PaulaJaneCakes, Kumeu
- Invitations, place cards & stationery by Graphic Affair Limited
- DJ & Sound Equipment by Mike Steffens, Auckland
Natasha & Gary
Natasha and Gary celebrated their wedding in a French village called Coux-et-Bigaroque, near Bordeaux. The building in the pictures is called Chateau de Cazenac and looks like such a breathtaking venue, especially with the spectacular weather! It's fantastic to see that Natasha had an incredible time on her special day.
Gemma & Colin
Gemma and Colin were married to each other at the stunning Mudbrick Vineyard on Waiheke Island. Everyone, particularly Gemma, looks absolutely exquisite, I'm so glad they had a great day!
- Taken at Mudbrick Vineyard
- Photography by Alice Doig Photography
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from Coco and Lola, in Perth
- Flowers from Wildflower, on Waiheke Island
- Hair and Make Up by Amber Carroll and Shontal Healey
Lindsay & Andrew Chatfield
Lindsay and Andrew had an incredibly beautiful wedding on a perfect day in late summer. She looks absolutely breathtaking, as does the whole wedding!
- Photography by Lydia Arnold of Kate Robinson Photography
- Taken at Lindsay's family home
- Grooms suit from Crane Brothers
- Groomsmen suits from Barkers
- Bridesmaids' Dresses by BHLDN
- Flowers by Miss Daisy
- Catering by Dish Catering
- Marquee from Platinum Hire
- Tableware from Insphire
Tania & Craig
Our gorgeous bride Tania married her fiancé Craig on Waiheke Island; lucky girl had Mudbrick Vineyard as her venue! It looks like she had a fantastic day, I’m so happy for her!
- Taken at Mudbrick Vineyard and Restaurant, Waiheke Island
- Hair by Amelia Rush from Boutique Bride
- Make Up by Sox Teng
- Cake by Craig’s family friend Suzie Stanley
- Bride’s bouquet by Waiheke Flower Company
- Photography by Coralee and Alex
- Videography by Bubblerock
Kristie & David
Kristie and David had a beautiful wedding held firstly at the Pukekohe Angelican Church, followed by a gorgeous reception at Bracu. She looks so stunning and happy, I love it!
- Photos by Perspectives Photo and Cinema
- Flowers by Wild Flower Florist
- Suits from Rembrant Suits
- Make-up by Grayson Coutts
Ashley & Corey Gent
Here are some gorgeous photos of Ashley looking absolutely divine at her wedding to Corey in Russell. I just love how before their wedding they had all their guests bless their rings - it's great to have little touches like this to make your wedding extra special!
- Photography by Two little Starfish
- Cake by That’s Sweet
- Hair by Laurel Stratford
- Make Up by Heavenly Faces
- Ceremony at Taha Puke Lodge
Kirsty & Mark Taylor
So excited to receive these photos from Kirsty of her wedding at the Waiorau Homestead in Wanaka! Beautiful photos capturing what must have been a perfect day. Love how the car she rode to her wedding was bought and restored by her dad in the 60’s in South Africa, then brought over to NZ. Her whole family has been married in it – adds a nice bit of history to the wedding!
- Photography by Jo Grams of Moda Fotografica
- Flowers by Peter Johnson of Orchid Florists, Dunedin
- Groom's Suit from Crane Brothers
- Groomsmen's Suits from Dorset Suit Hire, Auckland
- Make Up by Gena Bagley, Wanaka
Steph & Paul McLanghlin
Our gorgeous bride Steph and her husband Paul had an incredibly romantic wedding at Craggy Range over the summer. The whole day looks so stunning, with Steph in particular looking absolutely radiant!
- Photography by Blair Quax
- Taken at Craggy Range
- Make Up by Cushla Bower
- Shoes from Trosseau
- Cake by Cindy’s Cakes
- Flowers by Lushka
- Suits from Frank Casey
- Invitations by Magpie Press
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from Jessica Bridal
- Hair by Pure Hair
Linda & Nick Webster
This is one of the most romantic and dreamy weddings I’ve had the pleasure to see! Linda and Nick made a dream come true with this fairy-tale wedding in Linda’s hometown in the Czech Republic. With their children and families they were able to create a truly memorable and magical day. What I love is how they merged Linda’s cultural traditions alongside Nick’s Maori customs. The venue was no less than a historical castle known as Slavkov Castle! The castle is best-known for being the site of the signing of the armistice after the Battle of the Three Emperors, of which Napoleon was a part, leading the site to be included in the Czech Republic’s list of National Cultural Monuments in 2008. Linda’s parents and grandparents live only five minutes away!
Tess & Jimmy Clark
Tess and Jimmy celebrated their union with an elegant ceremony at Jimmy’s parent’s home in Gisborne. Tess looks so beautiful, as do her photos!
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from Moochi Bridesmaids' Range
- Catering and Cake by John Talmage
- Photography by Diana Dobson
- Suits from NZ Suit Source
Aimee & Brad Robertson
The stunning venue of Mount Soho Winery near Arrowtown was the site of Aimee and Brad’s midsummer wedding and resulted in some amazing views in their photos! The weather looks perfect and Aimee looks exquisite - so happy for her!
Amy & Kyle
Our gorgeous bride Amy didn’t get the best weather on her wedding day but her photos make it look magical! Here’s a few of my favourites from the ones she sent to us. So happy that they managed to have a great time despite the weather!
- Florals and Styling by One Lovely Day
- Photography by The Little Details Wedding Photography
- Ceremony at St Aidan's Anglican Church
- Reception at Carrington's Pumphouse
- Suits from Bell & Barnett
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses from ASOS
- Make Up by Jaime Randall
- Hair by Jaime Randall and Rubie Dickinson
Jessica & Herbie Povey
Here are some stunning photos of our bride Jessica's wedding to Herbie, which took place in the Waihi Water Lily Gardens. I just love that Jessica was able to get a DIY package from her florist Rosie's Wildflowers and make her bouquet herself! Jessica had a very hands-on approach to her wedding, setting up the décor at the venue and making the wedding favours with her bridesmaids. She also took polaroid photos of everyone at her wedding for the guestbook. It's little touches like these that really make a wedding personalized and wonderfully unique!
- Hair by Caitlin Kelly Hair Design
- Make Up by Jess Drought
- Christine Grant as a Celebrant
- Photography by Jonathan Suckling
- Taken at Waihi Water Lily Gardens
Cindy & Thomas
Cindy and Thomas enjoyed a beautiful wedding on a perfect summer day at the elegant grounds of Kelliher Estate. Everything was perfect, right down to the teary reaction of Thomas upon seeing his wife-to-be. Cindy looks absolutely breathtaking!
- Photography by Kimberley Elizabeth
- Taken at Kelliher Estate
- Videography by Perspectives
- Florals by Willoughby Road
Marie & Willane
Marie and Willane enjoyed a beautiful and relaxed wedding on Waiheke Island at Goldie Vineyard, making it all the more stress-free for themselves by choosing suppliers based on the Island. Another key method to making the whole process easier for them was having a good idea of what they wanted for their wedding going into the planning stages, making it even easier to find the professionals that could give them what they wanted. So glad they had such a fabulous result!
- Photography by Alice Doig
- Make Up by Charlotte Edwards
- Hair by Amanda Sands
- Cake by Food with Flair
- Flowers by Hansen’s Flower People Ltd
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses by Pamela Armer
Cindy & Rob Grossart
Cindy and Rob recently married at the exquisite Villa Maria Estate, where they were able to enjoy the stunning landscape of the vineyard along with the company of the friends and family who joined them for their special day. Part of what made the day perfect for them was having a relaxed ceremony where all the people who had been a part of their relationship got to see them show their commitment to each other. Afterwards they went to the restaurant Mexico together and enjoyed getting room service at the Grand Hotel at the end of the night, Cindy still in her wedding dress – she couldn’t bear to take it off!
- Suits from Tailormade Suits in Albany
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses from JJ’s House
- Flowers from Miss Blossom
- Hair and Make Up by Angela Renee
- Shoes from Trousseau
- Photography by Perspectives Photography and Cinema
Stephanie & James
Stephanie and James arranged a wedding for themselves that was a beautiful blend of simplicity and elegance, something made easy to achieve by their venue, Mudbrick. In Stephanie's own words, Mudbrick was chosen because she wanted a venue that didn’t need a lot of work to make it beautiful. They made the decision to get married in the off-season because they loved the idea of an outdoor fire or an indoor hearth that they could sit around with the people they had invited to share their day with them. The ceremony was held on top of the cellar looking out towards Auckland on what was a perfect Autumn day with Stephanie looking absolutely stunning.
- Photography by Kate Little Photography
Jane & Sam Gordon
Jane and Sam's wedding at Lake Tarawera was blessed by perfect weather, leading to a perfect day! Really happy that Jane was able to have such a wonderful time.
- Taken at The Black Barn
- Photography by Helen Chapman
Jennifer & Simon Waugh
Very excited to see the photos of Jen and Simon’s wedding – she looks stunning! We had so much fun working with her and making her gown, and it’s so rewarding to see it all come together!
- Photography by Jodie Lidstone
- Flowers by Gerry Bathurst
- Wedding at Cassels in Auckland
Dianne & Alastair Cameron
So excited to get the photos of Dianne and Alastair’s wedding in September! I particularly like the bird’s-eye-view shot of them dancing, it looks fabulous!
- Photography by Sacha
Rochelle & Liam
Our gorgeous bride Rochelle married Liam on a perfect day in Keri Keri at Ake Ake Vineyard. She looks so beautiful, I'm thrilled that she had such an incredible day!
- Photography by Alice Photography
- Hair by Laurel Stratford
- Make-up by Karen Holt
- Flowers by Putts Green Florist, Kerikeri
- Wedding Ceremony and Reception at Ake Ake Vineyard, Kerikeri
- Bridemaids’ Dresses from Ruby
- Groom and Groomsmens’ suits from Barkers
- Cake by Cheryl Veale
Katrina & David Pearson
Katrina just recently sent us these photos of her beautiful wedding at Ngahau Bay. She looks so gorgeous in these photos – I’m so happy for her!
- Wedding at Ngahau Bay, Whangarei
- Bridesmaids' Dresses from Sarah Vincent
- Groomsmen’s Shirts from Suits on Broadway
- Groomsmen’s Waistcoats/Trousers from Hallensteins
- Flowers from Keepsake Bouquets
- Photography by Alley from Alice Photography
- Reception at Toll Stadium Events Centre
- Catering by Absolute Caterers
- Cake by Kylie Gray
- Hair by Marama from Addiction Hair
- Make-up by Karen Thomas
Nishanthi & Anslem Emmanuel
So happy to finally see the photos of Nisha and Anslem’s wedding at St Michael's Parish! She looks absolutely stunning in both her wedding dress and her sari – and I love the car!
- Photography by Nisha Ravji Photography
- Ceremony at St Michael's Parish
- Reception at Bracu Pavillion and Simunovich Olive Estate
- Bouquets from Flowers By Shanthi
- Floral Arrangements by Wild Flower Florists
Shiree & Paul Heeney
Delighted to share these photos of Shiree and Paul’s wedding at the Murdoch James Estate down in Martinborough. The ceremony looks beautiful, and the whole wedding looks magical in the midst of the vineyard!
- Photography by Gottcha Photography
- Ceremony at Murdoch James Estate
- Flowers by the Picadilly Flower Company
- Cake by Beth and Irene of Martinborough
- Wedding Planning by Mint Wedding Planning