Amanda came to see me all the way from Sydney after seeing one of our dresses in a magazine and falling in love with the lace and the neckline. We clicked right away and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her to create her dream gown. She’s told me that a highlight of the day for the both of them was seeing each other for the first time as she walked up the aisle and that the dress even helped to bring a tear to Fraser’s eye, which is no surprise considering how gorgeous she looked! Another funny story she shared is that one of the groomsmen lost the rings and only found them moments before the ceremony – good thing Amanda only found out when he confessed during the speeches!
– Photography by Sadie & Co.
– Wedding held at Monarch Estate Vineyard, Matakana
– Flowers by Florienne, Takapuna
– Hair and Make-up by Dry and Tea
– Bridesmaids’ Dresses from Victor Bridesmaid
– Suits from Politix
– Catering by Great Catering Co.
– Cake and Dessert by Magnolia Kitchen